Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The sleepover!

My sisters and I were saying good bye to our parents but that was a total waste of time. We had to stay home for like ten hours acutely it was about two hours but it felt like ten, both my parents were going to work and that meant I had just wasted two hours of my precious precious life so then two hours later my mum came back from work ,my dad couldn’t take us because he comes back from work at elven at night. So any way I was angry but I was still excited that I was going, plus I had to practice for camp.This was my first sleep over with out my mum and dad but I was to happy to think about.

I was kind of angry but my anger went away when Kelly’s mum bought us pizza, then my anger came back when we had to go to bed the light was glowing in my eyes because we were sleeping on the ground, buy I got used to it.


Then finally Kelly and I was half a sleep half awake.than suddenly we herd a strange sound so like I said before we were half asleep half a wake so we thought it was nothing so we just went back to sleep so like a minute later we went back to sleep then the sound be came louder and then me and Kelly woke up with a bang! Like we just had a nightmare, we were so frightened you could here our harts beating.


I tried to see what it was but it was a little foggy because it was two in the morning but all I saw was a shadow hitting something was it a psycho killer I thought to myself,so as fast as I could I asked Kelly to come and help me but but she just went to sleep when I tried to wake her up, so of course she didn’t come.“you have to come this is an emergency” I lied well it kinda was a emergency someone could be breaking into there house. So after thirty minuets of arguing Kelly finally chose to get up but by the time she got there the shadow was gone. So since Kelly didn’t see the shadow she didn’t be live anything that I said for the rest of the night . Then when it was about nine in the morning Kelly's mum came in to clare the window,


Kelly asked her mum if she had seen anyone by the window just to prove me wrong, and her mum said “Oh sorry girls I was scaring the birds off the grapes but they kept coming so I went to go get the scarecrow, and that scared them off , oh “Thanks mum”.



by Timmy

1 comment:

  1. Timmy your story was so fantastic.I think your story is so Timmy.



    Chloe

    ReplyDelete