Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My holiday to Australia

During the holidays I went to Australia on the airline called emirates with my mum my dad my baby brother and my brother for a holiday. I couldn’t wait to go on the plane because this was my first time going on emirates.



When we were half way up in the sky my baby brothers ears started to pop. He was the loudest baby on the plane. He stopped crying when we were not going any higher.



We watched g-force and astro boy because we had nothing else to do.For dinner the air hostess bought my brother and I Chicken,Peas,Corn and a Bun I had to swap seats with my dad because he had to cut my brothers food for him. After I finished dinner I relaxed in my comfortable chair and watched t.v. Suddenly I felt the urge to go to the toilet luckily I was close to the isle so went to the toilet but there was line so I had to wait.



I was scared going to the toilet because when you flush the toilet instead of it flushing normally it has loud and scary sucking noise like there was a hole in the plane.



A couple of minutes after I went to the toilet I saw Brisbane out of my brothers window.It took about ten minutes before we landed. When the plane touched the runway my brother got a fright because the plane shook a bit. I was thinking at last we are here I had to go to the toilet again but I had to go to airport toilet.

By: Hamish

No comments:

Post a Comment