Monday, May 24, 2010

Smiley Watt

On my first day ever at work I walked through the doors and saw who is now my best friend.

Her name is Smiley Watt. She is truly always smiley and has chocolate coloured hair. Smiley is very good looking for a 37 year old mother of six.

I remember the first time I went round to Smiley's and found out she had six pretty and handsome kids named Leila(14), Jay(12), max(10),Alex(8) and the two six year old twins Loren and Jenny.

I'm guessing you want to know where we work. Okay I'll tell you. We work in London, England at the best branch of Smileys The best fashion designing country in the world! Although we live in England Smiley has a really strong american accent.(Because obviously she grew up there.) I get really jealous when I see Smiley and her husband Rob together because Rob is one of the most famous actors of all time!

Me and Smiley have lots of things in common. We both love fabric and jewllewry, hate cabbage, love cupcakes and hate people disaproving our clothes.

The thing I love most about Smiley is that she has a chirpy personality and always looks on the brighter side of things. One day I was talking to Alex and she said "Smiley is the best mummy in the world"!

No comments:

Post a Comment